1. What's the “first custom” in the international society?
"Lady first." 女士优先。
2. What is the “Three A” principle in social communications?
Accept, Appreciate, Admire 接受对方，重视欣赏对方，赞美敬佩对方。
3. What does TOP mean in the international etiquette?
Time, Objective and Place 时间，目的, 地点。
4. When you are talking with people from western countries, eight topics should be avoided. What are they?
Age, marital status, salary, experience, address, personal life, religious belief, politics, and opinions about other people.
5. Which three words are the most common ones in social life?
Thanks, Excuse me (sorry), Please. 谢谢，对不起，请。
6. What are the requirements for appearance in social communication occasions? 社交场合的仪容要求是什么？
Natural, Harmonious, Beautiful自然，和谐，美观。
7. Could you tell us the general rules for greetings? 打招呼致意的一般规则是什么？
* Gentlemen say hello first to ladies. 男性先向女性致意。
* Young men say hello first to elderly men. 年轻者先向年长者致意。
* The employees say hello to the employers.下级应向上级致意。
8. How would you ask the way politely? 怎样礼貌地问路？
The basic principle is: Don't disturb the others. Before you ask the way, you should say hello to him or her politely. At last, you should say thank you.
9. What should be kept in mind for a couple to have a nice marriage?
Be equal, respect each other, take care each other, forgive each other and understand each other. 夫妻平等、互相尊重、互相关心、互相宽容和相互谅解。
10. How to be polite when you watch the sports competition?
Be polite, be sensible no matter win or lose. Talk politely, wear suitable clothes, and be warm and generous. Don't throw anything.Take care of the public stuff and keep the place clean. 文明观赛事，理智对输赢，语言文明，着装得体，热情大度。不乱抛物，爱护公物和环境卫生。
11. You want to visit a foreign friend, and what will you do first?
You'd better make a phone call first to make an appointment. 你最好打电话预约一下。
12. To attend a formal party, how will you dress yourself?
An evening dress or a suit 晚装或套装。
13. On formal occasions, how many colors of all your clothes should be?
No more than three. 最好不超过三种。
14. On formal occasions, what kind of shoes should a man wear?
Black leather shoes.黑皮鞋。
15. On formal occasions, can a man match the black shoes with white socks?
No, he can't. 不可以。
16. If the suit is buttoned, where should be the stickpin?
Between the second button and the third button of the shirt.
17. If the suit is unbuttoned, where should be the stickpin?
Between the third button and the fourth button of the shirt.
18. What kind of jewelry doesn't fit for men on the formal occasions?
19. When your foreign friend says, “Your new dress is so beautiful.”what are you supposed to say?
You should say, “Thanks, I am glad you like it.”
20. If three people, a child, a middle-aged man and an old lady, are walking together, who should walk in the middle?
The old lady.老妇人。