您当前位置:网站首页 >> 金融财经 >> 银行英语口语对话-客户服务建议  

银行英语口语对话-客户服务建议

来源:作者:

Dialogue One 对话(1)

Customer: Excuse me , but can I draw on my account for payment of things I buy in China ?
顾客:劳驾,请问我能不能提取存款尝付我在中国买东西的费用?
Clerk: Certainly, sir. How much do you draw?
职员:当然可以,先生。您要取多少钱?
Customer: RMB 8,000 please. Would you please tell me my balance?
顾客:请给我人民币8000元。请把我帐号上的节余金额告诉我好吗?
Clerk: Yes, sir. Your balance is RMB 34,000.
职员:好的,先生。你的帐户余额是人民币34000元。
Customer: I am sorry, but may I ask one more question?
顾客:对不起,我能不能再问一个问题?
Clerk: Of course, please do. What is it?
职员:当然可以了。请问是什么问题?
Customer: What is the interest rate for the saving account?
顾客:储蓄存款的利率是多少?
Clerk: The detailed information is on the board. Please go and see it.
职员:详细的情况在那块利率牌上。请去那里看看吧。
Customer: Many thanks.
顾客:非常感谢。
               

Dialogue Two 对话(2)

Customer: Excuse me, but could you help me?
顾客:对不起,能帮我一个忙吗?
Clerk: With pleasure. What can I do for you?
职员:很高兴为您效劳。我能为您做些什么?
Customer: Could you tell me where I can find Mr Zhang?
顾客:请告诉我张先生在哪里,好吗?
Clerk: Sure Miss. Mr Zhang is upstairs.
职员:没问题,小姐。张先生在楼上。
Customer: Thank you very much.
顾客:非常感谢。
Clerk: Not at all, miss.
职员:不客气,小姐。


Dialogue Three  对话(3)

Customer: Do you charge for cheques?
顾客:请问,兑换支票你们收手续费吗?
Clerk: Yes we do. Each cheque you write will cost RMB 2.
职员:是的,我们收手续费。您每开一张支票就要花人民币2元。
Customer: Do I have to deposit a large sum of money if I want to open a chequing-savings account?
顾客:如果我要开一个支票储蓄帐户,我必须存一大笔钱吗?
Clerk: Not necessarily, sir.
职员:不一定的,先生。
Customer: Regarding the interest rate, what is the difference between a savings account and checking account?
顾客:在利率方面,储蓄存款和支票存款有什么不同?
Clerk: Not big difference, sir.
职员:没有太大的区别,先生。
Customer: I see. I would like to open a checking account. Will 300 dollars be enough for a minimum deposit?
顾客:我知道了。我想开一个支票存款帐户。300美圆作最低存款额够了吗?
Clerk: Definitely.
职员:足够了。

打印】 【关闭
  栏目推荐文章
职场英语网
联系我们 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏
版权所有 © 2006 职场英语网 京ICP备06061387号