Hotel English: Key Sentences for Room Reservation
1．I'd like to book a double room for Tuesday next week．
2. I'd like a single room from the 6th for three nights.
3. I'd like to reserve a suite from the 18th for five nights.
4. Do you have any vacancies for the night of the 13th?
5. Do you have any openings for the afternoon of the 8th?
6. What's your rate?
7. How much is it a week?
8. Is there a monthly rate?
9. Does this include breakfast?
10. Does this include tax?
11． What services come with that？
12. Do you have anything cheaper?
13. I'd like to have a room for under 100 dollars a night.
14. That's fine. I'll take that room.
15. Do I have to leave a deposit?
16. I'd like to change my reservation from two nights to three nights.
17. I'd like to extend my stay by three days.
18. I'd like to talk to the hotel manager.
19．A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night，one with a rear view is 115 dollars per night．
20．I think I'll take the one with a front view then．
21．How long will you be staying？